06 August 2011

Less Trouble Foundation / Powder

Mac

Beautiful Brozen


M.A.C Studio Fix NW43 / Black Opal Creme Stick Foundation Beautiful Bronze. Are you surprised i merge this two beauty products? Wait a minute. My first try was mac fix NC42. God knows i look like the devil, when i wore it. I got mac NW43. Then it occurred to me,  one time that i was merging makeups. Don't be surprised with the makeup merging thing. I do make-up people for events and adverting. Weird. Ain't it? I'm all over. But of course, i do have a central plank of career, which is directing, screenwriting, acting, cinematography. Some people really can have it all.

The combination of nw43 and the black opal was sublime! My charcoal dark complexion girlfriend could use it fine. And my Asian friend got off with it, quite exquisite! 

Very quickly, my nw43 finished. And then, i pounced on the abandoned Mac nc42. It was just the same great outcome. So; if you are having problems using your Studio Mac Fix, this is a solution. Black Opal Creme Stick Beautiful Bronze, use it as a base, and then, top it up with any mac powder shade that is not your right skin tone. You will thank me for the outcome. If the mac is completely out of your color, make sure that the beautiful bronze is much, when you apply it as a base. Good luck! Good look!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment