10 May 2011

Behind The Closed Door


Behind The Closed Door: that is where I stay empty bellied, sleep and until I begin to float away because of my sorrows, cry, and cry until there is no more tears for me to shed.... Mmm. Fall after fall, I still keep stumbling and falling. From one corridor of darkness into another, and yet still another mile and another.

The prophet said Dammy, you are a pure soul, but that don't mean everyone is like you are. My question, why do they want to strike me down and destroy me??? Why are they continually rewarding my good with evil? How long shall the innocents suffer, because the evil doers are more than they ARE???

Every day is cold, wet, and hurting... It is always like that when is always raining. When the hearts complains, when you get betrayed, when you need to worry, when everyone is a hurry and you need an answer, when the part of the road start to look like they are fading, EVERY DAY is like this.... sad, blue and cold.

Many times, I don't feel like pressing on. And if Christ Jesus, didn't sacrificed His life for me, so that I might have mine eternally, I would have been long DEAD.

I WOULD actually taken my own life.

Maybe, just maybe some day, life would stop betraying me to the point of bitter tears....

No comments:

Post a Comment